03 January 2011

2011

2011. What exactly does that mean?

Perhaps it means to try for a fresh beginning? Or is that just what they want you to think? I like to think I am a simple girl, yet I somehow find that hard to believe when I'm itching for mystery and trouble. Do I try to disregard this part of my personality each year? Yes. Does it ever seem to work? No.

This past year, 2010, began with my return from living in Florence, Italy and traveling Europe for four months. It continued to consist of my 21st birthday celebrations, a member of the family's wedding, a summer of fun but still hard work in New York City, New York, and a semester full of new experiences in the fall. I had always wished to have a diary, but this year I plan on anonymously recording my life through this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment